Monday, November 5, 2007

R.I.P. - Sushi

Sushi
friend since:
10/02/07 - 11/04/07
-----

This cat has adopted me, pretty much, and when I first saw her, she was skinny as hell and had skin problems, so I took care of her for a while. She'd follow me everywhere, I'd go outside everyday and feed her, give her love, play, and I'd always beg mom to keep her, but mom kept saying "no". I'd sneak her in the house every now and then when mom had to work. The cat would always wait for me until I came home from anywhere, then she'd walk up to me and mew loudly. She always waits for me.

Mom went out of town Nov 3, and I had to stay with dad. Then I came home to feed the dog and the cat. I came up to the door looking for the cat and listening for a "meow", but I couldn't find her, so I fed the dog first. After I fed the dog, I went back outside to find the cat again. I looked around everywhere the cat would be, but there was no sign of her anywhere. Worried, I ask the neighbor if they saw my cat anywhere.. and.. they told me the news.

They said there was a dog chasing it last night and the neighbor found her dead in a swimming pool. She had drowned.

Mom called me and said she was thinking about adopting the cat, but I told her the cat was dead. It's too late.

I still find myself looking for her and waiting on the porch for her, even though she's gone. I miss her so much.

I will always remember her.

Farewell, Sushi.

<3

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything else seems so trivial to me right ow...I only want to grab you and hug you 'til everything is okay...I started crying as I read this and I feel for you. I'm sure Sushi is in the best place possible and she probably will even come back one day for you in one form or another. I'm sure she thanks you even now for the goodness and care you gave her. I feel like my words don't do much but it's the most I can do since I'm not with you physically but I hope I gave you a bit more comfort. And I hope you can cheer up, remember...you did the best and most you could do for her...she's happy and wants to see you happy!

Farewell Sushi...we all miss you dearly. <33333

And the picture...I bet Sushi adores it up in at heaven where she can look at your blog daily and check up (or down :) ) on you. I adore the fluffies on her and she looks so cute! And the angel wings are just so sweet. Lovely picture!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. That poor cat, and POOR YOU. I know how you feel, I had a cat that died. I want to hug you so badly. You need it. And the picture is so nice, too.

Man, just typing this doesn't seem enough, I wish I could hug you in person. <3 Feel better, kay?

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry about what happened <3 Everyone's here for you, though! <3 I had a stray cat in my backyard I had named Deidara before he was killed by this orange cat. As lame as it is, it was named Tobi. Guess that couple's off the metre... =(

Ah well, thats my story.

I'm sure she's happy where she is now. <3 And don't forget, its okay to feel sad!

Anonymous said...

........ *sobs*

*glomp sobs you*

Anonymous said...

I saw a cat that looks similar to your cat. He kept meowing at me when I looked at him in his cage. He was in a pet store. His papers says he's mostly playful.

-- http://scorpin-girl.deviantart.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat...I have a cat and if she died, I would be devastated. Like your cat, she was found. She was only a little kitten when my friend found her on the street being chased by a dog. When I saw her, I knew I had to have her, and since my friend couldn't keep her (she had a dog) she gave her to me. While my mom and I were thinking of names for her, my mom said, "How about....Pansey?" Then the cutest thing happened, she put her paw up and meowed softly, agreeing with the name we think. Ever since that day, she has followed me around and purred whenever I came near her. Again, I'm sorry to hear about your cat...It made me cry when I read it....

Anonymous said...

by the way, the previous comment, was from Tigerdaemonlover345 from deviantart (same person commenting)
I loved your picture, so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Hi mates, its fantastic paragraph concerning tutoringand fully defined, keep it up all the time.


my weblog: http://www.iyans.com/BufordIre
my page :: http://colab.udgvirtual.udg.mx/

Anonymous said...

e cigarette, e cig reviews, ecigarette, e cigarette health, smokeless cigarettes, best e cigarette